Plas Mawr [plans]
Measured drawings of the site plan, cross section, floor plan and elevations for Plas Mawr, a Chapman Taylor house on the corner of Standish Street and Wallace Place, New Plymouth. The house was designed and built for Mr and Mrs C H Burgess in 1913.
Re-drawn by Jenny Lobb in 1980 for the Taranaki Museum.
1. Perspective drawing
2. Lower and upper floor plans. Scale 1 : 50
3. North East and North elevations. Scale 1 : 50
4. South West and South elevations. Scale 1 : 50
5. East and North West elevations. Scale 1 : 50
6. Site plan. Scale 1 : 200 ; Typical door. Scale 1 : 20. Cross section. Scale 1: 50.