The dining recess, 'Riverside', Inglewood
The dining recess pictured from the house-place, 'Riverside', 190 Rata Street, Inglewood. Large totara beams are visible running across the ceiling. A large wooden post stands against the wall on the right of the image. The door on the left of the image leads to the entry hall. 'Riverside' was built in 1922 for Robert D. Climie, County Engineer, and his family.
See full details