Originally part of the military barracks on Marsland Hill, New Plymouth, The Camphouse was re-erected at North Egmont in 1891. It was known as Tahurangi House until 1913.
This register records visitors to the Mountain House (North Egmont) and fees paid to the caretaker, Harry Peters of Egmont Road. Peters was appointed on 23 December 1891. The register was presented to W. C. Weston by Harry Peters in March 1926. Also included is a letter presenting the register to Weston.
See full details